Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

So Emma was suppose to be a queen, and was for the other parties we went to, but as you can see I put curlers in her hair and she looked so much like "Annie", that after I quit laughing at her and making her cry, I convinced her to be "Annie". I know, real good parenting, laughing at your child, but I just couldn't help it. Hopefully that will become a suppressed memory that she can bring up with her therapist latter. Ethan was Yoda, and was very cute, no drama with him.

p.s. my Dad took pictures of Grady, so when we get those from him I'll post them.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Fun pictures! You're totally right, Emma makes a perfect Annie. Cuter than the original, I would say.

Jessica said...

I've never seen the yoda costume, great! I love the Annie, I will have to do that with Tea. It comes with the territory I suppose.