Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ice Skating



My sister Jessica and her husband put their daughter in ice skating and invited Emma to join. She ended up falling in love with it and really wants to keep going. We're really lucky because we live so close to the Olympic Oval, where obviously the Olympics were held here, and they have amazing teachers. She only went to 3 lessons and past the test to move onto the next level. We're really excited that she found something she loves and hope to start up again in January. (I just wonder why she picked a sport were I get to freeze while she has fun? The sacrifices we make.)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE this! Ice skating is like my favorite thing EVER! We used to go to the Naval Acadamy ice rink for mutual activities in Annapolis. Such fun! Go Emma!

Erica said...

I LOVE it! Ice skating is like my favorite thing. Looks like so much fun! Go EMMA!