Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BIRTHDAY



So Ethan's birthday is in May as well as Emma's so it's a busy month for us, although it's starting to be a tradition in our family that when you're about to turn 6 you start to lie big time. Well this little character flaw ends up costing you your birthday party. BUMMER! Emma lost her 6th birthday party and Ethan has continued the tradition this year. We'll see if the others encounter the same fate. It was really hard for me to take away his party. I love having birthday parties and seeing them so happy. This year however was especially hard because Ethan was born on Mothers Day and this was the first year since his birth that it ended up on Mothers Day again. It ended up being a special day anyway and I love that he and I can share that day, I wish we shared it every year! (P.S. we're not as cruel as you think, he did get a cake and new bedding. Isn't that every 6 year olds dream?)

No comments: