Thursday, January 17, 2008

BABY ON THE WAY

Most of you know already but we're expecting another baby. I'm due July 24th. We're really excited. The kids are excited as long as it's a girl. Hope they're not too disappointed if it's a boy. We've tried to explain that we don't get to choose, but that's not flying with Ethan. He's demanding it's a girl. He says he wants another Emma. CUTE! They are helping pick out names like pumpkin head, blanket head, cell phone head, and Jackson. Emma chooses names like Cody, Cameron, and Jake. You need to know though that these are names of boys in her kindergarten class. I think we wont take their advice. I am three months along and hopefully out of the nauseous can't do anything stage. My house has never been this dirty. It's driving me crazy. If anyone wants to come scrub floors or toilet's you're welcome to. Thanks to all who kept us in their prayers and helped us pray this baby here. We love you all, and are grateful for your support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Another neice or nephew - yeah! I am rooting for a girl too, but I will be happy no matter what.
Congrats!

Chelle said...

i vote cellphone-head.
congrats again. :)

melmommy said...

Congrats Kirstie. I love your blog. I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years. Crazy how time flies.

http://web.mac.com/theyarn/Site_2/Blog/Blog.html

Calerich said...

So you change the header to a cute St Patty theme, but no new posts? What's up with that? Time to post something............