Sunday, May 18, 2008

ETHANS 4th BIRTHDAY

I can't believe he's 4!!! If you can't tell from the pictures we had a pirate party. It was a ton of fun. I was surprised at how quiet our house was even with 11 4 and 5 year old's, (some younger than that). If I have any advice to anyone else crazy enough to invite that many kids under 5 to a party, do it at 10am. That seemed to be the trick. Ethan had a lot of fun, and we're grateful to all those who came to celebrate with him. Emma was upset because she was up all night the night before throwing up, so she missed out on the party, but made sure that everyone knew she was still around and just in the other room. Thanks to those of you who showed pity on her and risked sickness to appease to her need to be in the spot light.
(Oh and I made the cake. I know, if you'd like me to make your next event special with such a spectacular creation I'll be waiting by my phone. Ha! It's not ringing!) (it's a treasure chest if you can't tell)




3 comments:

mead family said...

What a fun party that was! I can't believe how quiet they were either, it was almost scary. Halle was probably the loudest!

Jessica said...

I hate that I miss all the parties. It looks like a great time.

ryandnatalie said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a good time. It's always good to see all of your family, I actually feel apart of them even though you're not in need of more sisters! I may be bias, but that is one cute pirate at the end there!

Natalie