Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Jungle Book






Emma's kindergarten class did "The Jungle Book" as an operetta. Emma was a narrator. She did a really good job. It was really cute. They practiced for months and it was worth it. I was impressed with all of the student's. Some kids had solo singing parts and no one chickened out. It was a lot of fun. Emma was excited to have her Grandma Loulie and Grandpa there. She was excited to see her Aunt Anna come with her cousin Chloe as well. Thanks to your support, it means a lot. (Thanks again Anna for the flowers and candy!!! Love, Emma)

2 comments:

mead family said...

We loved the play, except Chloe keeps saying she didn't like the elephant. I don't know why. Emma you did such a great job, I'm so glad we were there to see you. Also, you are very welcome for the flowers and candy, it was the least I could do.

Jessica said...

I didn't know she did this. Cute!!!