Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chirstmas Morning


Here we all are opening presents in the morning. Santa was very generous, and the kids got everything they could imagine. It was a lot of fun this year. The anticipation bottled up in Ethan and was so much fun to watch him bursting at the seams. It brought the fun back into Christmas. Grady was excited although he wasn't sure why he was. Emma was bursting too, and I've never seen her run to go to bed. I love Christmas Eve. We can always get a great night sleep. We are so grateful we were able to have a wonderful Christmas. It wasn't as big as some years have been, but I was happy to see our kids were grateful for everything they got. They got less stuff this year, and seemed happier. It reminded me of a Christmas I had ad kid where we handmade all of our gifts. It's one of the best Christmas memories I have. I'm thankful it was more about the thought than the gift. Thank you to everyone for your Christmas gifts, cards, and well wishes. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.








2 comments:

Jessica said...

What happened to Ethan's hair? Fun times!

Bowers said...

What do you mean what happend to Ethan's hair? I cut it. Is there something wrong with it? Ha, I got a little crazy with the cutters. It'll grow out soon right?